This just dropped...its so dope!

New Chat Pile:

1 Like

The Hard Quartet is Stephen Malkmus’ new band. So, he starts a new quartet a year after Guerilla Toss drags him to see Phish and meet Trey for the first time. There are no coincidences lol

1 Like

From former Black Midi frontman/guitarist:

2 Likes

Was bummed to hear about black midi but Holy Holy is so amazing that any sadness I may have been feeling is gone. Geordie’s so good at writing weird, slimy characters. The climatic ending of this is incredible.

2 Likes

Amyl is back at it with another single and this one is plodding and dank. It hangs together nicely with You Should Not Be Doing That, but it’s a whole different animal.

1 Like

Morgan is supposedly playing drums on some tracks for Geordie’s new album. Also US tour dates announced for east coast and midwest: Geordie Greep

2 Likes

new fontaines d.c. song is super great. excited for them, magadalena bay, and sabrina carpenter to drop tomorrow, hot girl summer is finally real

1 Like
2 Likes

Yes, Romance turned out great! I listened to half of Starburster when it dropped and knew it would work best if I stopped and waited to hear the whole album at once, I’m so glad I did. There is a lot of that Y2K aesthetic floating around at the moment and its a nice pivot for them.

Guitar in this is so cool. Kind of Gentle Giant-like. Seen comparisons to '80s King Crimson too.