This just dropped...its so dope!

Time Skiffs had it’s moments, but something is holding me back from connecting with the new one. I probably need to lay back in a hammock and focus on it completely or something.

Interesting. I had heard a bunch of the songs on some live recordings earlier this year, so maybe that primed me for the album. IDK, I listened to it while giving my dog a bath and we had a nice time.

Here’s a cultural crossover you weren’t expecting to read today. Firstly, Duran Duran have a new Halloween themed album out today which is cool:

The crossover comes in with the Billie Eillish cover that’s on it, that Simon Le Bon realised they could make work after listening to King Gizz and their tonality experiments:

1 Like

Whatttt insanity

New Goat album is dope, y’all!

Fall tour 2024 is up on their site, looks like they’ll be headed your way.

This one is hugely anticipated:

I think everyone got a bit tired of the heavy commercial promo, but its very exciting to have a band like this actually back themselves up and deliver the quality after diving so hard into the industry. Makes you wonder how it took so long for someone to come back around sounding like this.

I’m very happy with the way the album turned out! It’s so great.

1 Like
1 Like

Never been so taken with IDLES until now:

This actually dropped in January but I just noticed it last night… been following this band for a while through their EPs and their first album is great! Highly recommend giving it a listen.

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m always so surprised by Vampire Weekend… this is so dope! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I thought this was a solid return to form too. Amazing how long they’ve maintained such a distinct sound in an over-saturated space.

Haha, why post this? If someone on here is like “I guess I’ll finally see what the fuss with Phish is all about,” it’ll ruin them for life! I’m going to post this, just to keep the universe in balance:

1 Like

Only discovered Melvins fairly recently and only really listened to the old stuff. Their new album out today sounds like they’ve still got it though :fire::

1 Like

That I can still experience this. I stopped believing The Cure will ever release new stuff years ago and then they come out with hands down one of their best albums. Incredible!

1 Like

Mdou Moctar’s new album Funeral for Justice is out!

(single was released 2 months ago but full album is available now)

3 Likes

Afrique Victime never really gelled with me, but loved this one on the first listen.

1 Like