What live Gizz are ya listening to?

Nice set. And even better if you own 3D glasses.

2022-10-02

This was a real fun show… There was a literally-constant stream of crowdsurfers for a while there and I lost count after 30 and went back to focusing on the music… the pit crew really earned their paychecks that day!

1 Like

This was my show in 2022 and it definitely rearranged some dna inside me. Hearing the opening suite of Omnium songs before the album was out was cool and then the rest of the show was just as exciting.

1 Like

That’s the show where I got IT for Gizz. I went in thinking they were a damn good band and left thinking they’re tapped in to the ethereal source of musical creativity.

1 Like

Remlinger N1 and Red Rocks ‘23 second day both sets.

Ready for tonight. Who’s popping off in Brussels?

1 Like

Been loving the guy on YouTube- “mike side” for live stuff. No ads is the best part and enjoy how he segues songs from different shows.

I’ve been giving the Hamburg marathon another listen. The first half sounds great with that FAFYL opener and the Nonagon run that follows (with Iron Lung, Hot Water, and Trapdoor thrown in). Onto the next half.

Bristol! It’s quickly becoming a favorite.

1 Like

Somehow only just found this huge '23 Residency compilation:

All the pro footage, with tour song repeats cut out.

4/22/21 Sydney (Drastic Plastic boot)

In a microtonal mood this morning. Great setlist with quite a few songs that have dropped out of rotation or were seldom played to begin with.

1 Like

may 4, 2022 san pedro garza garcia, mexico.
not the best quality audio, but vibes were high in our house this morning and a doom city opener set the tone for a great day ahead.
great setlist, great crowd, definitely worth a listen if you don’t mind a crowd-iphone recording.

youtube

1 Like

Just finished watching the residency shows on nugs. Fantastic.

If I listened to the 2022-05-31 drum machine show when it happened, I have forgotten how novel it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjuZoOUZ7_s&list=WL&index=47

The segues are remarkable.

1 Like