Songs you can't stop listening to

1 Like

Haha and I’d already posted it in here too.

I’ve really rediscovered Sinead this week:

1 Like

Actually 2 songs.
Taylor Hawkins son Shane on the drums at the Taylor Hawkins tribute concert

Same concert, Times like these. The audience got Dave’s back. And then the moment he starts to rock out, shred his guitar and scream away all his pain, anger and grief.

Both performances are kinda heartbreaking but so great. I fucking love Dave Grohl, he is such a nice person.

Actually, that’s not an image he builds. He’s just the way he is.

However, there’s nothing wrong with being nice.

1 Like

Holy fuck I’m in love

1 Like

Wow, never heard of this before. I like it. TIL where Gwen Stefani got her entire persona from, lol.

Were you by chance reading Jeff Tweedy’s new book? I read it last week and he turned me on to Lovich. Very cool stuff.

I’ve had the album Data Doom from Frankie and the Witch Fingers on repeat since its released, I just cant get enough. Feels faster and more intense than most of their historic stuff although I’ve been getting into that too.

nope i just happened to stumble across it.

would you recommend that book ?

Nice! I think that was actually the exact song he was writing about. The book was cool. It’s called World Within a Song. However, I far preferred the one before it, How to Write One Song. It didn’t make me write a song, but it was a fascinating look at his process.

Empire is my favorite track from this, it goes so hard.

As a massive High Llamas fan, I wholly endorse this post.

Damn, RIP. He was in bad shape and this hasn’t been in the realm of the unexpected for decades, but still sad to see him go.

This band (actually it is a one man project) is far too unknown, kinda psychedelic prog rock.

Oh, there’s a website: https://www.anyoneden.net/

Too bad you couldn’t go. Sean is one of those guys I fear will never come to the US. Like Dave Brock. Unlikely that Hawkwind will cross the Atlantic, ya know?

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT GEESE?!

Honestly, 3D Country shaping up to be my favorite album of the year with two weeks to go. I only started listening when they were announced as the Gizz opener.

Beginner’s luck has some jazz vibes, I think it are the drums and the flute, also those guitar effects, great song.

1 Like

Please help me. I cant stop listening to Geese. Their honks of “2122”, “3D Country”, and “I See Myself” have been like all of my listening for two days. Such a lush album and so Ween-esque. Very excited Gizz picked a slam dunk opener this time around. I’ll get back to Projector eventually, it was fine. And I can’t wait to see the influences after they tour with Gizz.

1 Like

This song has been on repeat repeat repeat… lol (for realz)

1 Like