Songs you can't stop listening to

been listening to this shit on loop recently - unfortunately not on spotify but is on apple music it seems

recently bought livephish+, can’t stop listening to the numbers show 1999

those synths…pretty sure I’ve heard Page steal that chord progression for some phish jams

So much goodness in this thread. I’m going to go ahead and recc the Music League thread @cwar has going. Come check it out. Tons of fun and great music being shared.

Everyone is welcome!

Wish it wasn’t Spotify. It took a big effort to divorce from them a few years ago, otherwise I’d be joining in. Sounds like fun.

New people are also welcomed to join the weekly album club @W.B.T.G.Slinger started.

1 Like

Late to the thread here… but I love this album so much. Going to see Jeff when he comes to Atlanta in September and I’m super stoked! This particular song “speaks” to me :smiley:

Nine times out of ten I’ll be stoned on the subway
Reading backlit directives of what I should do
Dodging eye contact with anyone who looks my way
Nine times out of ten I’ll be thinking of you

He’s got a way with words, for sure

I can listen to this over and over and over and over… soooo good. The music video is sooo weird and maybe a bit disturbing.

I formed a much deeper appreciation for LCD after seeing them at red rocks back in May.

This album came out on the last day of my longest-term job, it was a significant moment and I think I’ll always associate the two, especially by this song.
Currently in day two of a new job again.

This one immediately blew me away, its amazing how short it feels, though I guess thats because I want to sit and listen to everything he has to say about JFK’s assassination and the years following it anyway haha.

YES YES YES

Such a brilliant version of Planet B:

They want you to stay in Dublin and have a great night. Was there once, love that town.

1 Like