Nice V Watch Party: PALP 2023

kgatlw-king

2 Likes

The music video for this one plays in my head every time I hear it haha

I”m drinking in the crisp swiss alpine mountain air

(reality: seltzer)

1 Like

K8u0p7

2 Likes

I try to play this part on guitar and I can never keep up. The lead part is one thing but Cook is concrete on rhythm.

Stu you beautiful bastard!

Drugs Psychadelic GIF by merkinspurlock

Is this the best River? I want to say Philly ‘24 but that made me smile.

The orchestral arrangements were pretty sweet too

This one is an undeniable all timer tho…

1 Like

Bass almost sounds like Jane Says

That’s a really tough one. Salt Shed belongs in the conversation.

1 Like

If anyone thinks this show has more notable versions than just Sleep Drifter you know where to find me!

1 Like

That would be my vote.

Can’t argue with that one. My mind was blown watching that all take place, especially after two days of Dead & Company.

Interesting key change transition Joey was trying to cue up there.

Having a Troegs Nugget Nectar here! First of the season.

I recall that beer with great fondness. Super duper crisp and piney.

I mentally throw a “Yeah boi” in this transition point of the song. Forget which show that’s from

1 Like

I always think its going to be “surfs up!” from Ambrose like Philly

1 Like

Literally did exactly the same thing as I was getting up to go get another drink :joy:

Got myself some Stranahan’s Whiskey w/ some Lemonade

1 Like