Nice V Watch Party: PALP 2023

Flute too hot to stay in tune lol

1 Like

Shoutout to Cavs who’s just killing it with those fills

2 Likes

Doesn’t Stu start letting the crowd touch it at one point to see how hot it is?

I’ve only seen Trapdoor once at Salt Shed 2023.

1 Like

Or did that already happen? (I just stepped away for a refill as well)

yeah joey

Sounds familiar but I wasn’t paying full attention just now lol

Man that was ripping hot

I forgot all about that one. Great pick. Stu messing up is hilarious.

We should put Lonely Steel Sheet as a notable. That Ice V jam was really slick. Great performance all around too.

4 Likes

Got 3 of them, the two RRX performances & Thompson’s Point in ME!

1 Like

Honey became a rarity in ‘25. Only played once.

1 Like

I love when they start teasing non-microtonal on microtonal. Not common but always a treat.

3 Likes

Drifting in and out of sleep is my favourite state to be

Someone doesn’t have work in the morning

2 Likes

Before the song starts, Stu hands it to Joey to feel how hot the flute is, and then Joey reaches it out into the crowd for people to touch while mouthing “HOT".

3 Likes

The gallop is majestic

1 Like

heck yes it is

This rips

Sounded like a bit of an Open Water tease there. I think Joey hits the specific rhythm for a moment.

I almost suggested this Sleep Drifter should be notable, then I realized it already is :sweat_smile:

3 Likes