Nice V Watch Party: PALP 2023

FOV this year. Mark it!

Yeah but we probably don’t want it to default sorting that way. Seems confusing to me. I like the ability to upvote versions and to sort that way, but not at first look.

6 Likes

Stu was on some guitar hero shit in this show. Just tearing into it.

Cymbal surgery!

Never noticed that Gaspard has a whale tattoo before.

yeah I was gonna say is that Cav’s hihat that’s getting worked on?

could watch those exterior drone shots all day long…

2 Likes

Was gonna say this as well. Just truly incredible scenery!

Is it just me or is this Ice V jam somehow also giving some Tap vibes for a minute there?

Very slick transition into this lil jam

Also how fitting that the first Nice V includes a track that itself includes an Ice V jam!

3 Likes

Extremely fitting for the “Nice V’s” lol

3 Likes

I had total Tap vibes as well right there. My wife next to me on the couch nailed the Ice V and she’s never heard this show before

That cut to The River is tasty

2 Likes

I just upvoted this show’s LSSF as well because wow

tumblr_p47tnpM8Wi1vfnvwlo1_500

even as rare as LSSF is, it wasn’t even the biggest gap of the show (Sleep Drifter)

The rivers around me are frozen and I keep singing The River every time I cross them.

1 Like

My 4yo calls this the “Alligator song”

2 Likes

So what’s everyone drinking? Steaming cup of decaf Constant Comment over here. This shit is the shit.

1 Like