May 27, 2024 • The Usher Hall · Edinburgh, Scotland

Setlist thread for the tenth King Gizzard show of the 2024 European tour, being their first show in Edinburgh and fourth show in Scotland.

Scotland Show History

Show Time: Doors 7:00pm BST, C.O.F.F.I.N. ~ 8:00pm BST, King Gizzard ~9:00-11:00pm BST (4:00pm EST, 1:00pm PST, 6:00am AEDT)

Stream: YouTube

We will use this thread to coordinate how we record the full setlist, including teases and other show notes. If you hear a tease, please leave a reply and note which song it occurred within.

Poster by @AmyJeanArt:

Pre-show Entertainment
Yesterday’s Show

1 Like

I don’t like that they jump onto the “free Palestine” train though. Palestinians had their chance to found their own state instead of attacking the young state Israel when that was founded. The following occupations were a direct consequence of their own actions. They were given many chances for peace, even while Israel was a victim of constant acts of terrorism. You should blame Britain for how they handled - or rather not handled - the situation during the first half of the 20th century. You should blame the Hamas which wanted this very unfavorable situation for Israel so that state falls out of favor and loses support, which they unfortunately achieved pretty well, but a smart person shouldn’t fall into that trap. It’s pretty obvious if you study the history of the Palestinian region just a little bit.
Now I’m going to post this comment on YouTube since I think it’s important.

Before anyone replies, here is a respectful request that if this is going to be a discussion let’s keep it to it’s own thread, please. Here’s a handy one that can be used for that purpose:

3 Likes

I think Le Risque is coming back today, just have a feeling about it. I keep saying Hypertension but they seem to be moving away from it a bit this tour (which I’m fine with because it is getting boring unfortunately). Swan Song is a possible debut but at this point I kind of want to hear more non-TSC synth songs. Gondii was such a fun surprise. Would love to get Acarine or Superposition.

3 Likes

I’m still holding out for Cyboogie

6 Likes

Intrasport feels so due by the end of this tour that I’m still thinking we might not get it because joey just loves to lie. it’s coming tonight though

2 Likes

banana on stage

2 Likes

EVERY SONG IS INTRASPORT!!! lol

Do we have a stream?

looks like streamus cant connect in the building :frowning: but hes recording it and will be up

2 Likes

oh I figured that’s how you know about the banana

nah gizzcord

1 Like

Its been two shows and I already miss having streams :sob:

1 Like

i was just coming to say tour was a lot more fun in Europe proper.

3 Likes

Added 2024, shows

Poster’s dope, needs a blue/green variant though.

fast Bitter Boogie > fast Llama

1 Like

Super cool set last night. That sequence of metal songs was cooked, so glad to have gotten Hell. Bitter Boogie and Rattlesnake were jammed out for ages, the setlist on the sub was missing Automation and a few of the teases they did in Rattlesnake but I reckon that’ll be updated once Streamus’ video is up.

1 Like

The setlist on kglw.net will be the most accurate/up-to-date, especially after a show ends

2024-05-27

1 Like
2 Likes