March 18, 2024 - Teatro Vorterix, Argentina

Show Bill

Venue info

Possible Stream - will update as info becomes known

Show Time 9:00pm ART (8:00pm EDT, 5:00pm PDT, 12:00am BST, 11:00am AEDT)

Setlist:

Self Immolate
Perihelion
Organ Farmer >
Converge >
Witchcraft
This Thing
Hot Wax →
Hot Water →
Sleepwalker →
Hypertension →
Wah Wah >
Road Train
The Bitter Boogie
Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

This setlist and all previous shows can be found at kglw.net. If you attended the show, leave a review and rating!

If you have Video/Audio you would like to contribute to the Archive. Please let us know and we would be happy to assist in getting it uploaded.

464 Shows since Vegemite (Oddments)

2 Likes

Hypertension 2nite!? How about a KGLW Outro?

I think we can safely assume we’ll hear Witchcraft. Maybe Supercell will be paired with it. But what about the synths? Are they going to make an appearance at all? All I know is that I’m amped up about another side show. The festival sets are fun, but they don’t fully scratch hell’s itch.

I was thinking maybe the Silver Cord stuff won’t be played until the main tour kicks off?

2 Likes

People have been saying they didn’t bring the microtonal gear or synths to SA since they were used at Deniliquin.

Hypertension is past due for sure though!

1 Like

Calling a debut tonight. Gliese 710?

I’m thinking more Rat’s Nest and Fishies, maybe Planet B and This Thing? Hypertension seems likely for a jam too, Hot Water tease?

1 Like

Inner Cell > Loyalty > Horology

1 Like

“Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Show’s live here:

Good call…

1 Like

Absolutely crisp recording of Cavs symbols and nothing else haha

2 Likes

Better than nothing, but yeah.

1 Like

Absolutely, I’m so glad they do it, especially to confirm my prediction of This Thing :grin:

Damn, killin’ it dude.

Lol now the Hot Water tease, I don’t even usually make setlist predictions.

Just went → into Sleepwalker

1 Like

Just went into Sleepwalker

Didn’t take very long but this is a pretty strong show of the year contender, holy christ.

1 Like

Hot WaxHot WaterSleepwalkerHypertension[1] → Wah Wah

Already a holy lineup happening right now (River is practically guaranteed to come next*) but oh my god the jams on this.

*EDIT: Are you serious.

Every time they start playing something Blues-like I keep thinking it might be from the new album.

2 Likes