Let’s talk about the Gorge!!

Stoke is so high! Been seeing shows at the Gorge since 1993 as a 15 year old, so holds a special spot in my concert career.

I did just learn yesterday that there’s a major construction project on I-90 west of the bridge at Vantage. It’s been causing big delays and issues. So if you are coming from Seattle this will impact you! Friends from north Sound are taking Steven’s Pass and crossing the river at Wenatchee.

Few FYIs for first timers: it’s a bit of walk from the campground, it can definitely get chilly b this time of year at night, especially if you’re up on the lawn.

We will be in the main camp lot, blue sprinter van with Idaho plates, have cornhole and badminton setup, say hi if you walk by!

Can’t wait to get this on.

4 Likes

Not sure what word best describes how I’m feeling about the rest of this week, but all I know is come Saturday night all my worries will melt away.

First time at the Gorge and I’m lucky to have some good old and new friends to tag along with.

Really just excited to see what they have up their sleeve for this one.

Thinking about Hollywood Bowl from last year and the uniqueness of that set.

Whatever they give us i’m gonna enjoy the hell out of.

2 Likes

being on the east coast it’s harder to stay up for further west shows, but i already promised myself to commit to the Gorge stream. it’s really gonna be a great show can’t wait

If anyone is camping at the wild horse bring ear plugs if you intend to sleep

2 Likes

Weekend starts meow!!

Plans for Vancouver just came together and Friday night staging plans for cutting the gorge drive in half just did too.

I don’t have to work til Monday….

2 Likes

All I can add is that from the other side of the world I am most jealous of this show. Please capture as much of the atmosphere on the ground as you can!

3 Likes

Oh hai

shirt 2 proof gets printed tomorrow

these may be ready for tomorrow night

6 Likes

Lol Wildhorse is typically known as the chiller campsite as opposed to the venue camping. Turn up though I’ll have my earplugs :slight_smile:

I stayed there in 09 for phish and folks were partying all night long but it wasn’t anything too wild or out of pocket.

Hey you do you! It has “wild” in the name after all

1 Like

They’re gonna play the greatest self immolate of all time at the gorge

2 Likes

Wondering what’s on the table setlist wise. Vancouver songs are off. Do last years shows at Rimlicker count? It’s not the same city, and it’s 2+ hours away. It’s practically a different planet between Rimlicker and the Gorge.

Also, it’s tomorrow!!! Driving part way with the whole family tonight.

1 Like

Oh hai

Shirt 2, should have a limited amount of marine green too

2 Likes

(alarm set at 6:00)

2 Likes

Slaps

5 Likes

Safe travels everyone.

Leaving from Bham in an hour or so.

Breakfast in the mountains around 830 then another 1.5 hours to George

See ya in the pit!

I’m excited for everyone going tonight! My family and I are off for a camping trip. Might be able to tune in through some headphones late night, but I won’t be on the couch for this one.

1 Like

And here I was counting on you for accurate start times :sweat_smile:

1 Like