FOV 3 - Aug 13-15, 2027

Its on!!!

4 Likes

The venue is seeking to amend their existing permit at a hearing Nov 10th with the County Commissioners. “To seek amendments to an existing multi-year special event permit, including but not limited to increasing maximum capacity to 12,500 attendees and expanding amplified sound allowances.”

1 Like

Glad they’re planning it again! Not 100% sure I’ll go back for round three, will depend on the rest of the tour, but I’ll be watching from home if I don’t make it!

1 Like

Goes without saying but: IN.

1 Like

I’m right down the middle on this one, but I do want to try and attend as many as I can while they are happening. But I am hoping to do my first attempt at doing multiple dates on a single tour next year depending what they have planned.

I think regardless I will likely buy a wristband when they go on sale and sell at face value if I change my mind.

1 Like

I’ll be there with a 40’ 5th wheel, I’m bring my own bathrooms this time.

1 Like

Just curious – where did this message come from? Was there a pdoom e-mail?

Yeah, it was kinda hidden at the very bottom.

Interesting – I didn’t get an e-mail at all recently.

I’d really love to go, but it’s hard to make it work from the east coast. Options are driving (leaving the family with no car for 9 or 10 days), flying with camping gear (yuck), or Amtrak with camping gear (a slog in coach, impossibly expensive in a sleeper). Hitchhiking?