you've sh*t-talked Goose but have you listened to Geese?

fun fact: goose and geese both performed in philadelphia on march 11th last year.

real talk, i’ll leave it to you to figure out how you feel about goose…

but you should totally check out geese.

i’ve been loving what they’ve been putting out, but they really ‘found their sound’ on their latest album 3D Country. a little bit the strokes, arctic monkeys at times, and thick with thom yorke vibes.

2 Likes

Still have to check out the debut but 3D Country is without a doubt one of the best albums this year. That album seems to have something for everyone. I think Geese might really be going somewhere. Also their Geesecast series is hilarious.

1 Like

right on! i’ve really enjoyed the first 3 albums from black midi - seen them live several times. geese strikes a similar itch but way more approachable. something I can share with friends and also find myself coming back to more often.

2 Likes

I really liked the title track as a single, but the album left me wanting a bit more. I might have been a bit distracted, so might have to give it another shot knowing people here are into it.

Just need to echo the positivity. I loooove this album seriously up there with PDA and Maps by billy woods for AOTY spot.

1 Like

I would give it another shot, I was into it the first time I listened but wasn’t totally convinced. After a few more spins it really grew on me.

1 Like

They have a nice singing voice !! It’s beautiful :,)

1 Like

Caught them opening for Jack White in Pittsburgh last year. I really enjoyed them. Felt like they had a bit of a grungy sound.