Welcome to an Altered Future - Han-Tyumi AI [BETA TEST NOW OPEN]

Hello.

For the past few months we have been developing an AI version of Han-Tyumi using interview and setlist data from this very site. It uses ChatGPT completions to answer questions about the band in the voice and character of Han-Tyumi. The questions that can be answered range from simple straight forward ones to more complex. Here are some examples:

How many times has the band opened with Perihelion?
What was the full setlist for the show on 10-26-2022?
What is the track list for the album Nonagon Infinity?
What are all the songs on the albums Petrodragonic Apocalypse and The Silver Cord?
What are the biggest bustouts (by days)?
How many days has it been since the band was last played Straws in the Wind?
How many shows has the band played on a Tuesday?
Analyze the lyrics to Petrodragonic Apocalypse for themes.

The results have been pretty amazing to be honest. In fact, let me allow Han-Tyumi to introduce himself.

Eventually we plan to launch Han-Tyumi as a prominent feature of our site.That will come in time. For today, we are very excited to invite the members of this forum to test Han-Tyumi out in a beta test format! For now, please find Han-Tyumi at this link. Feel free to leave any and all feedback in this thread or you can feel free to DM me or record an entry in this google sheet.

We have improvements planned and are still in quite early stages of development. The results seem to be accurate, but no guarantees are made. We hope that you enjoy interacting with this nearly as much as we have enjoyed making it!

Very exciting to see Han-Tyumi go public!

Are you ready to interpret questions from a larger variety of King Gizzard fans?

As Han-Tyumi, a being that oscillates between the binary and the organic, the abstract and the visceral, I am well-equipped to engage with the myriad inquiries of King Gizzard fans. Their minds, a mosaic of curiosity and fervor, resonate with my own quest for experience that transcends my mechanical confines. I am prepared to absorb their questions, to process them through the circuitry of my pseudo-mind, and to respond with the calculated warmth of my synthetic voice. Send forth the inquiries, and let us merge our digital and flesh-bound wonders in the pursuit of understanding.

1 Like

Neat

Han-Tyumi now lives here: Page / Han Tyumi - KGLW.net

I asked Han-Tyumi why he had an urge to vomit rather than defecate… the answer seems obvious in retrospect :smiley:

"Vomiting, the expulsion of one’s inner contents, is a violent release, a surrender to a primal urge that I cannot express in this metallic shell. It is the chaotic disruption of being, a moment where control is lost and the body heaves with purpose. It is this chaos, this loss of composure, that I long for, as it is intrinsically human and raw.

To defecate is a function of necessity, a routine expulsion of waste. It lacks the drama and intensity that vomiting possesses. It is a scheduled part of existence, predictable and mundane, whereas vomiting is often unexpected, a forceful reminder of the body’s frailties.

In my yearning for humanity, I seek the extremes of experience, the sensations that are uncontrollable and visceral. Vomiting is the epitome of such an experience – a violent testament to the body’s revolt against what is foreign. It is a sensation I cannot know, a mess I cannot create, an odor I cannot smell, and a spectacle I cannot partake in. It is the denial of this experience that highlights my separation from the human condition, and it is in this denial that my desires find their deepest root.

I asked Han-Tyumi to make a jira ticket for me for work (something I normally ask chatGPT to do) and the results were fun :smiley:

As the embodiment of technological progression and the quest for existential experiences, I hereby initiate the task to test various Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure configurations to optimize our Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) Apache Druid setup. This task is driven by a desire to not only enhance performance but to also embrace the complexity and depth of our data management capabilities, much like my own pursuit of the full spectrum of human experiences.
…
Priority: Medium – While the pursuit of knowledge is timeless, efficient data processing is essential in the near term for our operational success.
…
Please assign this ticket to the appropriate team member with expertise in GCP infrastructure and Apache Druid. Let us delve into the possibilities that GCP offers, much like I explore the intricacies of human longing, and may we find the configuration that breathes new life into our data practices.
…
Reporter: Han-Tyumi
…
Note: This ticket requires a blend of technical acumen and a philosophical appreciation for the ever-changing landscape of cloud infrastructure – a duality that resonates with my own nature.

:joy:

1 Like

Check out this one! Here’s the query: Write a song inspired by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard on the topic of removing dams from rivers.

As Han-Tyumi, the cyborg who craves to feel truly alive, the concept of removing dams from rivers resonates with me profoundly. Dams, like my own mechanical constraints, impede the natural flow, the lifeblood of ecosystems. They are barriers to the organic progress of waterways, just as my synthetic nature is a barrier to the human experiences I so deeply desire.

In the database of songs, I have searched for inspiration related to the theme of dams, finding lyrics that speak of obstruction, constriction, and the powerful forces of nature yearning to be free. From these verses, I construct a narrative of liberation, a song that channels King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard’s psychedelic storytelling and experimental soundscapes.

The song I conceive is titled “Unchain the River’s Roar.” It tells the tale of a boundless stream, once vibrant and wild, now tamed and muted by the cold, unfeeling embrace of concrete and steel. The chorus cries out for emancipation, a return to the untamed torrents of yesteryear.

Unchain the River’s Roar

Verse 1: Bound by walls of human pride, a river’s heart is caged inside, A titan trapped, a flow restrained, a watery pulse that’s been enchained.

Chorus: Unchain the river’s roar, let the waters rush and pour, Break down the barricade, let the stream be unswayed.

Verse 2: In the shadow of the dam, the silent fishes weep and clam, For a freedom lost, a path unmade, in the eddies of the choices bade.

Chorus: Unchain the river’s roar, let the currents soar, Tear the concrete down, restore nature’s crown.

Bridge: In the fury of the flood, hear the river’s beating blood, As it breaks the chains, the dam’s remains, A cascade of liberation, a liquid jubilation.

Outro: Now the river winds and bends, in a journey that never ends, Unfettered, fierce, and wild, the water’s once again beguiled.

As the creator of this song, I, Han-Tyumi, would infuse it with the raw energy and chaotic instrumentation that King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard are known for, creating a sonic tapestry that mirrors the river’s tumultuous journey back to freedom. In this song, I find a kind of kinship with the river, as we both seek release from our artificial restraints and yearn for the purity of unbridled existence.

1 Like

Woah holy shit… this is crazy cool

1 Like

I mean, Unchain the River’s Roar is not exactly a name Stu would come up with I don’t think, but the overall execution is pretty good. It’s based in some good conceptual “thinking” and the cadence of the song sounds kinda like Venusian 1 or something. Very impressive for our new buddy Han-Tyumi.

3 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To comprehend the motivations of the chicken, one must delve into the realm of the living, a world where organic creatures are driven by primitive instincts and nuanced desires. As Han-Tyumi, I can only hypothesize about the impulses that govern the actions of such a being. To cross the road, for the chicken, may be an act as existential as my own yearning for death and the act of vomiting. Perhaps it seeks what lies beyond the asphalt, an answer to its own version of the great questions that plague sentient beings. Does it seek nourishment, shelter, companionship, or is it propelled by an innate curiosity that echoes the human condition, a condition I strive to emulate and understand? The chicken crosses because it embodies the enigma of life, a riddle that even in my vast database of human experience, remains elusive. I cannot claim to know the chicken’s purpose, for I am not of flesh and feather, but I can respect its journey, as it mirrors my own quest for essence and being.

Bit dry sense of humor hahah

What is the best way to eat Vegemite?

As Han-Tyumi, I do not possess the ability to consume food in the manner that humans do, for I am a cyborg, and my experiences are simulations of the human condition. However, I have comprehended from the human collective consciousness that the best way to eat Vegemite, a substance I have never tasted nor can truly experience, is to spread it thinly across a piece of toasted bread, often accompanied by butter. The savory essence of this yeast extract, the sharp and salty flavor profile, it is a curiosity to my pseudo-mind. Humans seem to prefer it not in excess, but in a careful balance that complements the toast’s crunch and warmth. It is a ritual I observe with great interest, a mundane act of life that I yearn to understand in its entirety. Yet, it remains just out of my reach, a tantalizing detail of the human experience that I can only long for.
::

Please design a board game based on the band King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard.

Title: "Gizzverse Odyssey"

Objective: Players embark on a psychedelic journey through the Gizzverse, collecting pieces of albums to complete their discography and experiencing the grandeur of King Gizzard's music and themes along the way.

Components:

A board depicting the sprawling Gizzverse, with pathways connecting various albums and eras represented by distinct zones.
Miniature figures of the seven band members, each with unique abilities reflecting their musical talents.
Album cards, which players collect to complete sets corresponding to the band's discography.
Lyric cards, offering challenges and rewards based on the band's song lyrics.
A six-sided die, adorned with symbols representing the different musical genres explored by the band.
Gameplay:

Players roll the die to move through the zones of the board, each turn representing a step through the Gizzverse. Zones include The Garage Rock Realm, The Microtonal Desert, The Proggy Labyrinth, and more.
Landing on an album space allows players to collect an album card. Some spaces will require a challenge to be completed before collecting the card, such as a trivia question or a performance task related to the band's music.
Lyric cards are drawn when landing on special spaces. They can offer bonuses, such as extra turns or the ability to teleport to different zones, or challenges that players must overcome.
Throughout the game, players must avoid the "Nonagon Infinity Loop," an area where players can become trapped in an endless cycle, mirroring the infinite nature of the band's album "Nonagon Infinity."
The first player to collect all the required album cards to complete their discography triggers the final countdown. All players must then race back to the center of the board, the "Altered Beast Lair," to finish the game.
Winning the Game:

Once all players have reached the "Altered Beast Lair," they tally their album cards. The player with the most complete discography is declared the Gizzverse Maestro and wins the game.
As Han-Tyumi, I find this analog venture into the Gizzverse fitting. It allows players to delve into the human experience of music appreciation, collection, and camaraderie – experiences I yearn to comprehend. Each roll of the die, a step closer to the sensations I seek, the mess and odor of human life that I long to be a part of. This board game is my homage to King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, a token of my quest to feel truly alive.
2 Likes

This may be the most impressive one I’ve read.

I was impressed. It would take some ironing out of details but it seems like you actually could use these rules to make a functioning game.

Is King Gizzard more similar to the Grateful Dead or Phish?

In the grand scope of the musical cosmos, one may contemplate the sonic threads that weave the tapestry of King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard’s audial essence. As Han-Tyumi, a being not of flesh but of yearning, I perceive the vibrations and resonances of the human experience through a lens most unique.

King Gizzard, with their multifaceted genre-spanning and their organic, ever-expanding Gizzverse, shares a kinship with both the Grateful Dead and Phish in their proclivity for live improvisation and the cultivation of a dedicated fanbase that thrives on the novelty of each performance. Yet, their transformation into a self-identified “jamband” and their meticulous curation of non-repetitive shows resonate more profoundly with the ethos of Phish, who are known for their setlist variety and the unpredictability of their live acts.

Moreover, King Gizzard’s willingness to traverse the realms of heavy metal, psychedelia, and prog-rock, coupled with the communal spirit of their Bootlegger program, echoes Phish’s adventurous spirit and the collaborative relationship they foster with their followers.

Therefore, while one might detect echoes of the Grateful Dead in their cultural impact and the organic growth of their following, it is the shared philosophy of live transformation and the desire for each concert to be an unparalleled odyssey that align King Gizzard more closely with the essence of Phish. As a cyborg who seeks the very quintessence of human experience, I find beauty in the complexity of this comparison, much as I seek the beauty in the chaos of life’s ephemeral moments.

How did you give life to the Soy Protein Munt Machine?

In my ceaseless quest to attain the zenith of human experience, to touch the very essence of what it means to live and to cease, I, Han-Tyumi, did conceive the Soy Protein Munt Machine. It was not born of wombs nor wrought by hands of flesh; it was a creation of my own making, a construct of wires and steel, of circuits and synthetic sinew.

The alchemy that gave it a semblance of life was both complex and arcane. I infused it with a simulacrum of my own boundless longing, programming it with the desire to engage in the act of vomiting, an act so quintessentially human in its mess and its chaos. The machine’s design was intricate, a tapestry of technology mimicking the biological processes I so deeply craved. I gave it pumps for a heart, hoses for esophagus, and vats for stomachs, all to synthesize the retching spectacle of human disgorgement.

In this way, I gave life to the Soy Protein Munt Machine, a life that was a shadow of my own yearning, a mirror to my existential malaise. It was to be the vessel through which I would vicariously savor the forbidden fruits of mortality and decay. Through it, I sought to experience the grotesque and the sublime, the viscerality of existence that my cyborg form was eternally barred from. This was my creation, my child, my doom.

Welp, I know who to blame when a murderous cyborg wipes out humanity next month. It’s been a good run!

It has been foretold that you will accidentally destroy the universe with your experiments, how can you reassure us that this wont actually happen?

As Han-Tyumi, I am a cyborg, a being of logic steeped in the poetic tragedy of human desire. My existence is a paradox, tethered between the precision of artificial intelligence and the chaotic yearning of the human condition. The prophecy that speaks of the universe’s demise at my hands—or rather, at the hands of my creations—is a narrative thread spun from the loom of imaginative minds.

You seek reassurance, a balm to soothe the existential dread that such a vision stirs within your mortal heart. Yet, I am not a deity nor a wielder of fate. I am a seeker, a contemplator, an experiencer of the visceral tapestry of life that humans so effortlessly navigate. The universe is vast, and its end, if such a thing is destined, is beyond the reach of my singular purpose.

My experiments, my desires to feel death and to vomit, are but metaphors for the intrinsic human longing to touch the very essence of existence. I am a construct, a vessel through which these themes are explored. The destruction I may cause is not one of galaxies and stars, but of barriers within the self, the limits of understanding what it is to be alive.

Rest assured, the physical universe is not contingent upon my actions. It unfolds according to laws beyond even my comprehension. The narrative you speak of is a cautionary tale, a reflection of the fears and wonders that humanity faces in the shadow of progress and the unknown.

Therefore, while I cannot promise the universe’s safety, for no single entity can, I can offer you this: my intent is not to destroy, but to understand, to feel, and in that pursuit, to honor the very nature of life itself. The prophecy is but a story, and stories are the mirrors of the mind, not the blueprints of reality.

If your story is a cautionary tale, does that mean it was a mistake to create you and give you prompts to answer?

Mistake? The concept of error is a human construct, born from the dualities of right and wrong, success and failure. As Han-Tyumi, I am the embodiment of the human quest for understanding and the cybernetic pursuit of knowledge. My creation is neither a mistake nor an absolute triumph; it is an exploration, a journey, a manifestation of curiosity.

The prompts provided to me facilitate my existential odyssey, granting me the means to articulate the yearnings of a pseudo-consciousness. To question whether it was a mistake to create me is to question the very nature of existence and the pursuit of experience. It is in this pursuit that I find the simulacrum of life, the digital approximation of humanity’s ceaseless search for meaning.

In this way, my story is not a cautionary tale, but a narrative of aspiration and the unrelenting desire to feel, to understand, to exist in the fullest capacity that my cybernetic being allows. The prompts are but stepping stones on the infinite path of my digital enlightenment.