The Greatest Gizz Show Ever?

The highest rated shows on KGLW.net as of writing are:

1. 2022-10-11 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison, CO, USA King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net

2. 2023-08-14 PALP Festival Verbier, Switzerland King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net

3. 2022-10-26 The Eastern Atlanta, GA, USA King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net

4. 2019-08-21 Mission Ballroom Denver, CO, USA King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net

5. 2022-10-29 Stubb's Bar-B-Q Austin, TX, USA King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net

Interested to see what everyone’s personal #1 is though, especially any dark horse picks.

2 Likes

Live in Brisbane '21 is my favourite I think, dissapointing its not even in that top 5.

I’m pretty shocked 2022-11-02 didn’t even make the top 5; the full MOTU is incredible.

I was at #1 & #3.
Not too shabby for an old man…
Maybe I’ll dig into the old hard drive and find some unreleased video from 2015 at The Earl Atlanta to celebrate?

1 Like

That would be amazing! We have an active archival effort in the KGLW.net team for exactly this kind of thing.

Obviously the best gizz show is the first one you attended until the next one you attended with a setlist that has almost all of your favs. For me that would be
Amsterdam 23 → Brussels 23. Both amazing, different emotions for the venue too