Spring tour 2024 tickets resale thread

This thread is for people who are looking to sell/ buy tickets for the upcoming tour.

Personally I’m looking at getting the Liverpool and Edinburgh shows, so if any have a spare I’ll love to buy it off ya :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hey, we’re happy to facilitate people finding each other for ticket resale on the forum, but as we are not a sanctioned resale service we must encourage anyone to use Cash or Trade, or Paypal Goods and Services for actual transactions.

3 Likes

Also to this point, we will not support the reselling of tickets that exceed face value. Under face is fine of course.

looking for tickets for Hamburg :slight_smile: I will be recording!

Selling my 2 tix (my friends have also2) to Prague show. I got the tickets early and while looking for flights I realized there is ice-hockey world champs full on in Prague that time. Flights from Helsinki were either full or ridiculously priced, so I had to get tickets and flights to Amsterdam instead. Anyone looking to save some money, there is 2+2 tickets half of the value.

need 2 for hamburg :pray:

Selling my 2 tickets for Bristol and 2 tickets for Brighton (sob). All general admission/standing. Prefer to sell then as a pair.
→ tickets are gone

Efforts for the intended UK trip are too high, glad I have Brussels, Offenbach and Hamburg safe (+ Berlin probably).

1 Like

have you sold those tickets yet? I’d love to get one of each :eyes:

Sorry, they’re gone by now :-/

I’ve got a spare seated ticket for the acoustic set at Brighton Dome if anyone else is interested? Would be looking for £35 if that’s all good (£33.50 face value + a share of the booking fees)

Im hoping to get there as close to 7 as possible if you wanna meet face to face or I can send it over. I’m working all day at Brighton Racecourse so can also meet somewhere real quick near there

Let me know!

1 Like

Removed shows

Added 2024, tickets

Added europe-tour-24