8. Gila Monster
  9. Dragon
  10. Planet B
  11. Stressin’
  12. Gondii →
  13. Chang’e →
  14. Extinction
  15. Am I In Heaven?

Show Time: Doors 6:00pm MST, Geese 7:00pm, King Gizz 8:00pm mAT (10:00 pm EST, 3:00am BST, 12:00pm AEST 9/9)

Show Poster

Official Stream

While we wait, check out Gizz Tapes - Over 200 live Gizzard shows to stream

This setlist and all previous shows can be found at kglw.net. If you attended the show, track your stats and leave a review!

Join the setlist discussion on our Forum!

Tour Stats

Heading out on tour? Check out our Tour Guide for tips on the city venue and meetup. and check out Weirdoswarm.org for the most up to date meetup info.

Buy and sell face value tickets on Cash or Trade!

Check out our show recaps for the previous stops on tour.

If you have Video/Audio you would like to contribute to Archive.org. Please let us know and we would be happy to assist in getting it uploaded.

God Is In The Rhythm was last played 2018-03-16, which was 307 shows ago

2 Likes

There’s gotta be a debut tonight, right? Or a huge bustout?

2 Likes

not exactly the right thread, I know, but tomorrow I get to see show two live streaming!

1 Like

Considering everything that got played at Red Rocks last year, we’re due for some particularly interesting picks.

3 Likes

Big jams out of Persistence and Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer. Oh and The River.

1 Like

Seeing reports of Hog Calling Contest in the sound check. Could be fake, could be real.

2 Likes

Hog calling world debut isn’t for another two months

1 Like

We’ve only had two River performances this US tour. A drought. Maybe we’ll get an extra-ridiculous one at some point in these next few sets.

I think you open with the river and just get right to it

1 Like

Seems appropriate for The Gorge

1 Like

Hoping another Butterfly tune gets the mod tonight

2 Likes

blue morpho would be sick

1 Like

Red alert: Jay Weinberg is at Red Rocks based on Cavs’s Instagram story!

3 Likes

There’s GOTTA be some old school bust out tonight ! I’ve got my fingers crossed for a muckraker or even I called
Mom but certainly not holding my breath! They can play anything and I’ll be listening just happy they’re about to melt Morrison to the ground

1 Like

King Gizzard …. A rock n roller’s Rock n Roll!!!

1 Like

Yeh that’s not scheduled till JJ’s :grinning:

1 Like

These are both very reasonable calls!!! Lonely steel sheet would be the sheeet

and he plays Cavs kit in the vid which almost definitely points to a nother sit in

As much as I love it it’s also good to see them stifle the flow of the water sometimes. Makes the water taste even better when it gets delivered.

We are undoubtedly in for a long, dark, deep and winding river over the next three shows.

2 Likes

so they’re doing like two sets tonight?