[Setlist Thread] September 14, 2024 • Marathon Show @ The Gorge Amphitheater • Quincy, WA, USA

1. Rattlesnake
  2. O.N.E. →
  3. Sleep Drifter
  4. Open Water
  5. Magma
  6. The Reticent Raconteur >
  7. The Lord of Lightning >
  8. The Balrog
  9. Hog Calling Contest >
  10. Road Train
  11. Flight b741 →
  12. Ice V
  13. Dirt
  14. Mirage City >
  15. Let Me Mend The Past
  16. Mirage City
  17. Le Risque
  18. Magenta Mountain
  19. Gondii →
  20. The Silver Cord →
  21. Extinction
  22. Inner Cell >
  23. Loyalty >
  24. Horology
  25. Venusian 1
  26. Vegemite
  27. Gaia >
  28. The Great Chain of Being
  29. Motor Spirit

Gorge FAQ Thread

Meetup & Vendor Lot - bootlegger set ups are in the ADA camping section. Look for a flag with a skeleton gator, that’s the general area. Thanks u/gizzbride

Record Fair: 5:30-8pm (getting set up early so people can put stuff in their cars)

Show Time: Doors 5:00pm PST, Geese 7:00, King Gizz 8:00pm (11:00pm EST, 5:00am BST, 2:00pm AEST 9/15)

Show Poster

Official Stream

While we wait, check out Gizz Tapes - 215 live Gizzard shows to stream

This setlist and all previous shows can be found at kglw.net. If you attended the show, track your stats and leave a review!

Join the setlist discussion on our Forum!

Tour Stats

Heading out on tour? Check out our Tour Guide for tips on the city venue and meetup. and check out Weirdoswarm.org for the most up to date meetup info.

Buy and sell face value tickets on Cash or Trade!

Check out our show recaps for the previous stops on tour.

If you have Video/Audio you would like to contribute to Archive.org. Please let us know and we would be happy to assist in getting it uploaded.

Greenhouse Heat Death was last played 2018-06-16, which was 294 shows ago.

1 Like

Getting this one up early for any potential Gorge conversations. Not sure what the vending scene is like there, seeing some rumbles that there were shutdowns. Bridge construction was fine as of the last update but I’d still avoid it. Going to be a very special show!

3 Likes

Godspeed bridge dwellers

1 Like

Tonight’s poster is sick

1 Like

holy hell

insta story from Stu saying stream starts at 10:55 et, wonder why it’s not just 11:00?

Bunch of soundchecks, looks like Joey has the acoustic again as well

1 Like

nice. def keeping an eye on this thread it’s still changing

dirt soundcheck lfg

1 Like

Tonight’s gotta be the night for Intrasport, right?! PLEEAASSEE

2 Likes

The two record fair singles were just announced on the Gizzverse Instagram.

Set/Gilgamesh and presumably Raw Feel/Flight b741. Both with unique album art!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hey gizz dudes,how long till the show starts? Im in uk wondering if its worth staying up for…

1 Like

A bit over three hours away.

2 Likes

the show is starting 3:50/4 am your time (assuming it’s almost 2 am right now, google is sometimes wrong)

1 Like

Prediction: Am I In Heaven? opener after the venue’s nickname “Heaven’s Ampitheater”

5 Likes

Any bustouts/debuts tonight? I’m going to guess there won’t be so they save it for the next leg but I don’t know. Those soundchecks are very interesting regardless.

1 Like
2 Likes

pre show footage is great today

1 Like

Skibidi Toilet confirmed part of the Gizzverse