[Setlist Thread] August 31, 2024 @ Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN, USA

Setlist: Evil Death Roll, Field of Chicken, Mirage City > Raw Feel, Black Tooth!!, Work This Time, Le Risque, I’m in Your Mind>I’m Not in Your Mind → Hot Wax > I’m in Your Mind Fuzz, Slow Jam 1, Motor Spirit, Gila Monster, Supercell, Perihelion, Chang’e, Extinction

Soundcheck: Perihelion, Field of Vision, Chang’e, Le Risque

Show Time: Doors 7:00pm CST, Geese 8:00pm, King Gizz 9:00-11:10pm CST (7:00pm PST, 3:00am BST, 12:00pm AEST)

Show Poster

Official Stream

This setlist and all previous shows can be found at kglw.net. If you attended the show, track your stats and leave a review!

Tour Stats

Heading out on tour? Check out our Tour Guide for tips on the city venue and meetup. and check out Weirdoswarm.org for the most up to date meetup info.

Buy and sell face value tickets on Cash or Trade!

Check out our show recaps for the previous stops on tour. Detroit & Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Newport by guest recapper Tony Theil of Attic Records, Pittsburgh, PA.

If you have Video/Audio you would like to contribute to Archive.org. Please let us know and we would be happy to assist in getting it uploaded.

God Is In The Rhythm was last played 2018-03-16, which was 302 shows ago

1 Like

Some greats seats avail for tonight

Thanks for running these threads with all the links!

4 Likes

wow, Chang’e soundchecked?! along with Peri and FOV. that would complete all TSC songs being played live.

Haven’t done much couch touring this summer.

Think I’ll make it a hammock event tonight.

It is absolutely our pleasure. Thank you for hanging here with us!

I’ll be in and out tonight. Hearing some rumors about a Billy Strings sit-in. I’m skeptical of it but let’s see.

Phish Grand Rapids part 2

Just checking: is it starting in less than an hour?

Ready!!

2 Likes

i don’t think so. 10 pm EDT if i’m correct

1 Like

Is there a way to ballpark soundcheck times this tour? I’d try to take a stroll at Northerly Island tomorrow and report back if so.

1 Like

1-2hrs before doors, in my experience.

2 Likes

One thing I love about the Tennessee summers are the big, voluptuous clouds that sit in the distance. They just kinda stare at you, it’s really pretty.

4 Likes
1 Like

“​​there is a sick suprise tn” uh oh

Eddie Cousin bust-out, no doubt. /s

2 Likes

How is this their first Nashville show since 2017?

Evil death roll opener is a banger

1 Like