9. Pleura
  10. Automation
  11. Honey
  12. Rattlesnake
  13. Billabong Valley
  14. Crumbling Castle >
  15. The Fourth Colour
  16. Her And I (Slow Jam 2)

Show Time: Doors 6:30pm EST, Geese 7:30pm, King Gizz 8:30pm (5:30pm PST, 1:30am BST, 10:30am 8/24)

Show Poster

Official Stream

Mixlr Stream

This setlist and all previous shows can be found at kglw.net. If you attended the show, track your stats and leave a review!

Join the setlist discussion on our Forum!

Tour Stats

Heading out on tour? Check out our Tour Guide for tips on the city venue and meetup. and check out Weirdoswarm.org for the most up to date meetup info.

Buy and sell face value tickets on Cash or Trade!

Flight b741’s song histories are up on our site courtesy of u/timelandiswacky

If you have Video/Audio you would like to contribute to Archive.org. Please let us know and we would be happy to assist in getting it uploaded.

God Is In The Rhythm was last played 2018-03-16, which was 297 shows ago

Toronto Recap by Jaminthestream

1 Like

Acoustic show tonight so I’m guessing Mirage City, Most of What I Like and Sense. Hoping for an acoustic Flight b741.

Tonight should be interesting for some odd reasons. First it seems that there are no water refill stations, factory sealed water bottles are not allowed and that they expect you to pay for water inside. I’m also seeing some rumbles about an issue at the merch stand with security but I have no clue what that is. Everyone just seems confused.

Edit: This comment put its best. “There was one line everyone was in. A large group of folks started walking to another entrance, which was empty and presumed closed. We followed and saw the signs that said early entry only. A couple of employees said that entrance was open, but after seeing the signs, we turned back. Turns out there was no early entry, and those people were all let in at the same time. Doors said 6:30, but people were let in at 6. There is one merch table which has a ginormous line which blocks one of the entrances. The merch tables weren’t even fully set up yet before the doors opened.” Beyond that, security then moved the line with hundreds of people in it. Not a good look.

2 Likes

Acoustic Gilgamesh

2 Likes

Fuckin’ Detroit…

Someone just said police boats chased off a bunch of boats in the water outside the venue lol

1 Like

we don’t want them to swim freely

2 Likes

What a time to be alive…

2 Likes

checks out

Stream ended five minutes into the timer

rip stream

actually 0 minutes because it was stuck the whole time

12:25

christmas album confirmed

2 Likes

we back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKxOKtg4Dg

2 Likes

Motown footage! I want to go there one day.

Asking this lady where to find fun and drinks…

WHEN THEY COULD BE USING OUR TOUR GUIDE

Edit: Pages / Tourguide - KGLW.net

4 Likes

Oh we hoopin??

What’s the opener? LSSF?

Oh damn, acoustic bass.