looking for help identifying dates of some live King Gizz videos

Hi, I’m working on ID’ing some YouTube videos to possibly add to the live spreadsheet and could use some help. It may be impossible, but I thought I would at least put these out there to see if anyone recognizes the shows:

These three videos (poritons of Cellophane > I’m in Your Mind Fuzz, People-Vultures and Nuclear Fusion) are from New Zealand per the YouTube video discription, so that narrows it down quite a bit. I’m assuming its one of the 5 shows in December 2017: Search / - KGLW.net

The second set is 2 videos, Planet B and Gamma Knife at an outdoor show before December 2023:

3 Likes

Believe the outdoor show is Shaky Knees on 2022-04-30. Clothes line up (barring Ambrose’s jacket though that could have been on and off) and the setlist has Robot Stop, Gamma Knife and Planet B. The only other show from that year with those three was 2022-08-02 but that seems unlikely.

The Holy Explorer guitar was damaged before 8/2/22, a few months earlier in Europe i believe. Also couldn’t of been 2023 since it wasn’t fixed until this year i think.

I don’t think its Shaky Knees. Here is the Robot Stop and Gamma Knife from Shakey Knees and Amby keeps jacket on and other clothes don’t match. It narrows it down though to Spring 2022 looking at Ambys hair and the Holy Explorer.

maybe I should listen to the song next time…it’s actually Big Fig Wasp not Gamma Knife…its mislabeled doh.

It’s this show in Mexico. It all lines up:

2022-05-15 Guanamor Teatro Estudio Zapopan, Jal, Mexico King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - KGLW.net