KGLW.net Song Histories

PDA was released three years ago so I had it on the mind. Here’s some updates.

“Witchcraft” has been updated with some info about Beowulf. Honestly shocked I didn’t go deeper into him before. Odd character with a very intentional name. Also corrected a detail about the Gila monster.

“Gila Monster” has had a slight wording change. Nothing major.

“Dawn of Eternal Night” has seen a slight upgrade and now mentions some other songs it references.

2 Likes

“Sense” has been updated with info from the new Uncut interview. Amazing to think this was originally intended for Quarters!

2 Likes

“Level 5” now has a song history! As per usual with singles the page is going to be marked as incomplete until the album comes out.

2 Likes

Sharing it here first. Keep it secret, keep it safe. :man_mage: :wink:

Alien Metal’s song history is live!

5 Likes

Surprise!

Kill For the Steel’s song history is here! Not a long one considering we don’t know much about it.

3 Likes

Level 5 and Land Before Timeland updated. Obvious reasons.

Rapid Alpha Decay is in the works along with the rest of Alien Metal.

2 Likes

Stressin’ has also been updated to include last night’s new info. That was unexpected!

Alien Metal, Kill For the Steel, and Gliese 710 updated. You know why.

I don’t know yet, but hopefully I will if I ever get a decent connection for downloading the album. :laughing:

Big update today!

3 Likes

Huge thanks for doing this! I started exploring song histories and got a lot of surprises about my interpretation of lyrics.

Hell’s itch: totally thought this was about someone in the thows of IV drug use. Not nearly as dark as my interpretation.

2 Likes

“Level 5” has been updated with some new info from the latest interview on Triple J.

1 Like

“Han-Tyumi, the Confused Cyborg” has been updated with a link to a photo used in the music video. Nobody asked for this info. I’m providing it anyway.

2 Likes