June 4, 2024 “Unaltrofestival” @ Circolo Magnolia · Milan, Italy

Setlist thread for the 15th and final King Gizzard show of the 2024 European tour taking place at Unaltrofestival in Milan, Italy.

Italy Show History

Show Time: Doors 7:00pm CEST, Grace Cummings ~8:20pm CEST, King Gizzard ~9:30pm CEST (3:30pm EDT, 12:30pm PDT, 5:30am AEDT)

Stream: Streamus (Facebook)

1. Danger $$$
  2. Wah Wah [w/ The River intro] →
  3. The River^a →
  4. Wah Wah >
  5. Road Train
  6. Mirage City
  7. Sad Pilot
  8. Work This Time
  9. The Dripping Tap [w/ The Silver Cord, Motor Spirit, and Sea of Trees teases]
  10. Sleep Drifter →
  11. Honey →
  12. Billabong Valley
  13. Motor Spirit
  14. Dragon
  15. Self-Immolate

a. Unfinished (No final section).

We will use this thread to coordinate how we record the full setlist, including teases and other show notes. If you hear a tease, please leave a reply and note which song it occurred within.

Pre-Show Entertainment
Maruja - Connla’s Well
Donald Byrd - Fancy Free
Conner O’Malley - Rebranded Mickey Mouse

2 Likes

Do we know if it will be festival length set?

Expecting a 90 minute set like yesterday. Seems like the Levitation model of a “festival” in that it’s many shows around the city at existing concert venues. Replies are weird for me on mobile, meant to reply to @Deadheadted

3 Likes

The best festival model, i think

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

looks like cook on the right lmao

I spy Pipe-Eye.

1 Like

Spinning pre-show. All-time classic desert island masterpiece.

3 Likes

absolutely. one of my favs of all time.

1 Like

KGLW Streams | Grace Cummings 4 June Milano 2024 Italy | Facebook - band invited out at 39:50

1 Like

i think that is cook lolr/KGATLW - The return of the double drums

Joe Russo's Almost Dead Live at Red Rocks Park and Ampitheatre on 2018-08-16 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive listening to the best jrad show before gizz

2 Likes

I lowkey think 6.1.2024 might be the best JRAD show of all time. Branford unreal.

1 Like

I’ll throw this one in the discussion at least. Sure was fun to be there.

2 Likes

are they on soon? time for the last show of this awesome tour see y’all at forestalls

Theoretically any second now

2 Likes

let’s go stream!

flying drumhead lmao