Iggy Pop

I found a pretty interesting article about Iggy and his body and there is no place for it, so I just post it here.

What an odd subject to write an article about haha! But a good read all the same.

Incidentally a couple days ago I scored a ticket to his show at Ally Pally next year right in the middle of the Gizz tour. Kinda throws a wrench in the travel plans but I’m super stoked, the Stooges were such a revelation to me as a teenager but I’ve never had the chance to catch any of them live until now.

1 Like

Almost 79 at that point and still more energy than many 30years old have:

Iggy is fanatastic. Had the luck to see him live a while ago.

Def. on my bucket list of artists to see, just haven’t been able to make it work on the rare occasions that he’s out my way.