[Setlist Discussion Thread] March 23, 2024 — Lollapalooza Brasil

This! (for anyone who can edit the pages here)
Stream! (you’ll need a free account and a VPN)

Setlist so far:
Planet B >
Crumbling Castle >
Witchcraft
Gaia >
Gila Monster >
Gaia
Hypertension →
Sea of Trees →
Robot Stop →
Hot Water →
Robot Stop >
Gamma Knife

“WE CAME TO BRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!!”
“I love Fred Durst.”
“We’re from Austrailia, think about that! We’re in Brazil, that’s so cool.”
“Hypertension is all that’s JOEY!!!”

2 Likes

People keep calling for Footy Footy to be played here and this might be the perfect place for it. Personally I’d like Fred Durst to come out during The Grim Reaper.

I honestly can’t decide Fred Durst sitting in would result in either the greatest or most heinous performance in the history of the human eardrum.

1 Like

this has to be one of the very best looking proshot gizz shows; sweeping wide view of the stage, ntm a ton of great crowd shots.

1 Like

did the volume just go down on the stream or is that just me?

Same here. Got scared for a second LOL

Robot Stop!

quirked up white boy with a little bit of swag busts it down sexual style… is he goated with the sauce?

Really good festival set. Some particularly good Stu screams on this, for some reason.

1 Like

scorcher of a set, might even be my fave of this run. the band has been off-stage for only ten seconds, and they’ve already received at least 20,000 emails asking them to come to brazil.

1 Like

Finally listened to the recording of this. That > from Planet B to Crumbling Castle has made me forgive them for not playing Crumbling Castle > The Fourth Color at my first Gizz show

1 Like

weird that no one has reposted this one on in full on yt yet

Yeah I still haven’t seen it heard it. I saw a comment saying it was being taken down everywhere vigilantly, including Vimeo.